Split to Dubrovnik
Spend two evenings in Split. Discover stone quarries and coastal roads of island Brac, UNESCO world heritage site of Stari Grad plain, and bike along lavender fields to reach the famous town of Hvar. Ride along Korcula island and experience its natural beauties. Explore the Peljesac peninsula and enjoy yourself in Dubrovnik.
The price includes:
- 5-day accommodation (bed & breakfast in 2 bedded rooms) in Split (2 nights), Hvar (1 night), Korcula (2 nights) – can be upgraded upon request
- 6-day bike rental (road, hybrid or tandem bike) + lock, pump, spare tube, helmet and patch kit, rear rack bag
- Our assistance which consists of bike fitting, detailed briefing with a description of places you will be visiting en
route, lunch options, marked map with options for shorter or longer routes
- All the ferry tickets and private boat transfers
- Luggage transfers
- On Day 6 – transfer from Ston (Peljesac) to your accommodation in Dubrovnik
- Travel insurance
- Shuttles during the riding time
- All lunches and dinners
- Tips or any kind of gratitude
- Airport transfers (can be organized at additional cost)
- Accommodation in Dubrovnik (Day 6)
- E-bike supplement (EUR 140)
Croatia Tour Itinerary
Welcome to Split! Depending on your arrival time, we will fit bikes, have a briefing and suggest an easy loop ride along Marjan hill starting from your hotel, located in the very center of town. The evening presents the perfect time to explore the 1700-year old Diocletian’s Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and the Peristyle and Romanesque houses. Experience everyday life, ancient fish market, and fishermen.
A ferry ride to the island of Brac in the morning. From easy 25 km to big 80 km+ loop rides, enjoy various riding options and distances as you visit Greek and Roman ruins, fishermen villages, wine cellars, and art galleries. Return to Split with the late afternoon ferry.
A ferry to the island of Hvar. Besides historical sites, you will discover quite charming towns and roads where you will be biking, passing next to private gardens along the coast and olive groves. For the afternoon bike ride, take the famous and probably most beautiful road along the lavender fields to reach Hvar town.
After the private boat transfer, start with your bike ride on Korcula island, about 46 km to the town of Korcula, where you will sleep for the next two nights. Enjoy the scenic south side of the island, ride through small villages and hamlets, and stop in some of the few excellent local taverns for the most amazing locally prepared food!
Take a chance to explore the island. There are a few loop options today. Whatever you choose, you will be making your way past vineyards, olive groves, and along the beautiful coast of the island. Taste the traditional food, such as homemade gnocchi, homemade macaroni, pasticada… Some of the best Croatian white wines are crafted on this island, which will add flavor to your lunch or dinner.
Today, for your final ride, you will be cruising along the Peljesac peninsula. Enjoy the incredible views Peljesac offers you; Mljet and Korcula on your right and the mainland on your left. Your final bike destination is Ston, from where you transfer to Dubrovnik. Ston, a salt-producing village onPeljesac peninsula, was built in the 14th century and has the longest fortified walls in Europe – 5.5 km.